Monday, October 31, 2011

My reflection

I thought this class was a very fun class. Even though I hate typing, I liked the class and I think a lot more people should have taken it because it is very instering. I enjoyed blogging because it was a fun thing to do. My favorite blog was " The Life Or A. " I liked that one because I got to write about my favorite thing to do. My least favorite blog was "A current event." That was my least favorite because I didn't really care for it that much. I like blogging because you can write about anything you want and say whatever you want. Blogging has changed my writing because you can express what you are feeling and not care what everybody else thinks. I didn't really like blogging because everything had to be 250 word's and we write everyday. After a while you don't know what to say. I also liked blogging because you can listen to music and just think of what to say. I think more people should blog and let everybody know what they think about something. Blogging is for everybody and anybody can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment